Dusts in my shelves.

Hey guys!

It’s  been a rainy Sunday, so I thought maybe I should make list’s of things which I want to have. Smile Just for my self,  to know better Smile with tongue out .

1. I’ve decided to buy books what I would like to have only then I’ll finish books which I had bought past few years and didn’t have time to read.

2. Also I’ve promised myself to read 1 book per day. You say it’s impossible? Well I was a quick reader. And if the book had interested me, I read it in one day (maybe few hours).

3. Yesterday I found English site ( Well for some reasons, I never go to English  sites and read in another language than Lithuanian) with trick how to decorate houses (in my way - flat. ) or how to be clean. So I’ve determined myself to make rules for myself to have clean flat and in truly to organize all my stuff.

4. I really want to lost some weight, so I will be changing my routine. Like running with Lora or doing exercises. So please cross finger for me. Fingers crossed

I’m happy because I found floor for my kitchen. Smile Want to see? Open-mouthed smile

IMG_0056

I think they’re cute! Even thought I don’t know if it will be those. Sad smile Well dream oh dream Open-mouthed smile

 

So this is a basic list which I can show you Flirt male Please don’t judge me. Freezing I’m trying my best to become interesting person! Angel Even though it’s step by step… but it’s better than sit and do nothing.

 

Other list for November is :

kusudama-flowers-ft

1. Because I don’t have money, so I’m doing these things Kusudama flowers to  decorate my room for upcoming events. 

original

2. Well not before I die. I did it in October. I like to have something what makes special feelings.

3. What left to do is….tumblr_mep37xKI1F1rlmg7ro1_500

Have a blessing Sunday!

 

T.

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Sakuraco skanumynai iš japonijos < 3

Grožio peilis (2003 - 2010 m.)

Diana Wynne Jones - Keliaujanti Hauo Pilis