Saw 5

Hey guys! 
What's up? 

Christmas Eve and Christmas was brilliant this year for me. I got some presents, even thought in nowadays I think present are not that important, even though I'm really happy that I got present this year. Anyway, at Christmas night I watched some movies, which I'm going to shear with you. So here goes :

1. Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015m.)

Is about : Dracula and his friends try to bring out the monster in his half human, half vampire grandson in order to keep Mavis from leaving the hotel.



Suffer suffer,
Screaming pain
bloody spilling from you brain . . .

I've been waiting opportunity to watch better quality of this film. I know what "like my father tells me then he's drunk" that I'm too old for movies for children. But I don't agree with him, especially when I dream nightmares which comes after stress. So in order to have "normal" dreams, sometimes I watch animation (not Anime) movies. Not all of them, but some. 
Anyway, when I saw first movie of this amazing Transylvania Hotel I really quick came into it. I mean I laughed a lot at some places, and  even thought I don't like when characters sings, but itin the end it was nice experience.  So second movie was nice, maybe too short but.. Kids will definitely learn something from it! 


2. Paranormal Activity : The Ghost Dimension (2015m.)

Is about : Using a special camera that can see spirits, a family must protect their daughter from an evil entity with a sinister plan. 


A lot of people say that this film is too long ( I mean all those Paranormal Activity parts- movies) . I kinda agree with them, but if they wouldn't do that, we would not have new movies about ghosts, demons or the other side (dead world). So this time movie was really brutal I guess it really get bored to that fact that "Tobi" plays with selected child and ends up by killing parents. That fact that even a priest can't help family (like in other movies) to save their family from evil, that was kinda shocking. I mean, we all are used to be able to save ourselves or planet or  whatever from any bad things happening, but here we got opposite results. So like other movies, everything ends like next year we might have another part. I guess it could be "Paranormal Activity - Tobi"? I don't know. But this film have scared me at some parts and shiver went and everything. Even thought some parts reminded me "Grave Encounters" but it was really good movie. :) 

3. The Taking to Debora Logan (2014 m.)

Is about : What is taking Deborah Logan? Some memories are worth forgetting. 


I found this movie by chance in one website. I didn't think it would be THAT interesting. At first it's some crews making doctorate film about Alzheimer people. They've selected Deborah which medication was getting worse. I've never had an idea what a people suffering from this disease could be mentally good opportunity for those in other side. I mean for mad spirits. Well it happen, and I liked this movie. It's for those who likes ghost or possessions. 


So, yeah just 3 movies. It took me for almost half a night to watch and I didn't  dream nightmare, I guess I was too tired for that.  

Anyway Happy the rest holidays! 


Tenshi.

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Sakuraco skanumynai iš japonijos < 3

Grožio peilis (2003 - 2010 m.)

Diana Wynne Jones - Keliaujanti Hauo Pilis