Holidays begins!!!



So here I was, going to college, without sleep. It wasn't bad. I even capture some cute views. :) 


Endless blue, which continues forever.... 
A girl with wings
Is always there...
Catching wind,,
Existing from past to present days.... 

I guess Air was to much for me.  
But in truth it really feels like summer. (well, do'h it's summer) So these views I can see from my flat windows. Well it's actually great that trees are blooming and that everyone can't see me.  






So, you think I'm a posstitive kind? Nah. I like reality, because one person always tells me, that my dreams will crush me.  I guess he's wright. But not all people want to except turth. So I guess I will still be that kind of person for some time.
 Beautifull view in Akmenė.

So this post is to celebrate my holidays . Which finally started. :) Yey for that.


Have a great summer minna!


(he's  so cuteeeeee! I can't stand it :D )


Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Sakuraco skanumynai iš japonijos < 3

Grožio peilis (2003 - 2010 m.)

Diana Wynne Jones - Keliaujanti Hauo Pilis