Ninastra Holidays part 1





I don't know how to start writing this post. I haven't write anything in my diary yet and my mind is unclear about this one yet, but I will try to describe everything. 




These photos I made at 3 a.m.. I wanted to send letter, so I went to post office at night  and because I don't like people showing in my photographs. No, I'm not afraid going to city I know at night. Maybe because I went to center. I don't know.  I just added effect like it's snowing even though that time we had a little snow. Well, it doesn't matter. 






 I usually like to go outside or to some places to catch moments of nature, animals. I really wish to do it more with better camera, but you know you can't have everything at first. You have to earn it.




In the end these photo I made on December 14 I guess. I don't really remember. 

But after a few days...  snow melted  .... 



Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Sakuraco skanumynai iš japonijos < 3

Grožio peilis (2003 - 2010 m.)

Diana Wynne Jones - Keliaujanti Hauo Pilis