Halloween and Vėlinės.

 tumblr_n8i9w77pSN1rjf08co1_400

Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange?

I guess I will always be a little jealous of other country’s which ones are really celebrating holidays.  I mean with spirit, details and everything else.

Well, this year we’re not celebrating Halloween, (even though I would like to celebrate) because you know it’s  not official Lithuanian holiday. It came from America, and did not succeed in our country. So here we go with nonsense's and everything else.

And tomorrow we will have Vėlinės ( I don’t know how to title it in English). Time then we all visit dead among us ( I mean people goes to cemetery to visit whose who are dead) pray for them and I guess just stop for a moment and think about those lost ones. I can’t go to cemetery’s because I don’t have money or a car to to go there, but I promise myself one thing, that I will definitely visit my dead grandpa who lies in Klaipėda. I make it one thing I must do Open-mouthed smile 

 

So other news, 3 days ago I went to village. To do some stuff. Here are some pictures I got :

 

DSCF0078

 

DSCF0072

I guess it’s not so awesome achieve, but first time I cooked Kugelis ( flat potato dish) .

DSCF0054

There were more pictures, but something happened to my camera, so I lost them. Sad smile Well  guess I will have to make new ones. I know I didn’t made any progress with my story “Gods Angels”, but I will promise that very soon, you will get even 2 chapter of it ! Smile 

October night are awesome! Why? Full moon illuminates everything and it’s like a mystery of the night. Some other professionals have made beautiful pictures, but for now let’s stop here.

 

Happy Halloween and Silent Vėlinių!

tumblr_nsy3s40yM11rox539o1_500

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Sakuraco skanumynai iš japonijos < 3

Grožio peilis (2003 - 2010 m.)

Diana Wynne Jones - Keliaujanti Hauo Pilis